The top ten Daniels, according to Google Australia (which shows pages from worldwide, but skews slightly in favour of Aussies):
1. The biblical Daniel.
2. The accompanying Book of Daniel.
3. Daniel Boulud’s Restaurant Daniel in New York City.
4. The Daniel Morcombe Foundation, working for protection of children from abduction.
5. Daniel Measurement and Control of gasses and liquids.
7. Harry Potter’s Daniel Ra
8. waferbaby.com … whatever that is — it’s being rebuilt. Someone’s blog, apparently.
9. Daniel Boud, who appears to be a photographer. Or if he isn’t, he should be — the pics on his site are excellent.
10. 16th century mathmetician Daniel Bernoulli
And me? Turns out I’m number 11. W00t!
And where do I sit in the world ranking of Daniels? (According to the Google Rank Checker, I’m down at 819th on Google.com)
Any interesting finds searching for your name?
8 replies on “Top ten Daniels”
I am a disco music producer, a New York finance wizz and, most interestingly, I have sued the state of New York for USD$989 billion trillion because I said prison guards beat up my jacket, which I was not wearing at the time. Unfortunatley my case was dismissed.
darn! You were beaten by another blogger whose site is being rebuilt.
PS Who’s that Anthony Molloy character??
Don’t ever think I’ll do better than No 3, so it’s all downhill from here!
Though I cheated, using my surname as well. You get No 1 by doing that :)
If it was just the first name as per ‘the rules’ i’m nothing!
“Antony Molloy”? Never heard of him.
I certainly know an Anthony Malloy though.
Daniel Ratcliffe? That name is a lot more amusing than the Daniel Radcliffe that I thought played Harry!
The new Bond crops up at number 5 on my list too. A whole lot of blogs and there’s a City of Craig in South Dakota!