I was just out fulfilling some of the most basic human needs.
1. The need for physical activity. I went for a walk.
2. The need to communicate. While on my walk I attempted to return a friend’s call. Alas he was otherwise engaged, but I left a message and he rang me back, but I then missed the call. He left a voicemail to say he was in for another 20 minutes, so ring back. When I did, the line was continuously engaged. Eventually I got hold of him. He assured me it wasn’t some kind of cruel joke.
3. The need for food. I walked to the supermarket, got some groceries and walked home, pondering what I might make for dinner. Ah, sweet leftovers…
4. The need to buy gizmos. On the way to the supermarket I diverted past Dick Smith to look for one of those groovy USB drive thingies. Sadly they didn’t have quite the one I was looking for. Oh well.
8 replies on “Basic needs”
4. You’ve been talking to Tony, and No you don’t need to buy gizmos!!
Men are to gizmos as women are to shoes :)
In other words, gizmos are a necessity
Groovy USB drives? How about a festive one?
Must Be Something In The Air
Or on our feet.
I actually do really need it. For work. Honest.
I have to avoid gizmo stores. And hardware/DIY stores. And restaurant supply stores. Oh the temptations.
Don’t listen to Rae, Daniel. Guys need gizmos. If Rae got a new food processor, Tony would be slicing piles of carrots, lettuce, making biscuit crumbs, juicing fruit, whether any of it was needed or not. Guys just need gizmos.
Oh Andrew… That’s terrible! Why would I get a new food processor (umm… I guess I’d have to have an old one first!)