The Bowens: revised configuration
Life as a single dad is going reasonably smoothly. It’s refreshing to be able to run the house the way I want. At last we can leave the toilet seat up without guilt!
Other things we’ve been doing have included:
- spending a whole weekend without going near a Lincraft
- shamelessly leave the washing up until the next day
- teaching the kids to say "Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!"
- mastering the art of avoiding the ironing
- working out which Cold Chisel
song is Jeremy’s
favourite (it’s Khe Sahn)
- being disorganised enough to eat fish’n’chips for lunch, and fish fingers and mashed potato for dinner